Monday, December 1, 2014

I'm thankful for A/C

This week was a pretty good week, it just flew by. These past two weeks felt like nothing. Probably because we are working hard, yeah I'm gonna stick with that. We had Thanksgiving dinner provided to us by the mission couple Elder and Sister Lewis. It was yummy and pretty close to an american thanksgiving dinner. I said I was thankful for A/C when we went around saying what we were thankful for. Man I love air conditioning. 
We have got a few referrals from a sister in our ward that was baptized pretty recently, we have visited all of them with here with us. I think we have some real potential with some of them so I'm pretty excited to continue to visit with them. Member referrals are pretty much the best way to get new investigators, so I love it when members actually give us referrals.On Thursday I went on spits with Elder Hayes in the Banjasari ward. It was cool and we found a new potential investigator. We rode our bikes sooo much and there are HUGE hills in the Banjasari area. I'm glad I don't have to ride them everyday. 
I still have yet to have a progressive Investigator, we're trying though and hopefully we get some with these new referrals that we got. 
Have an awesome week!
- Elder Hymas

Sweeping the Park

Kids playing in the rain. (kid doing a handstand in the background)

Thanksgiving dinner!

My office.

No comments:

Post a Comment