Sunday, December 14, 2014

Goooooaaalll.

Hello Hello,
This week has been pretty good, our new investigator from Madagascar went to church with us last week and had a good time and was active in the lessons. He didn't go to church yesterday though because he had to go out of town to Jogja to visit a friend from Madagascar, so I guess that is an okay excuse.

We had a Zone meeting this week so other missionaries from our zone came and had slept over at our house, there is always a party when that happens. We also have a mission tour with Elder Funk of the seventy tomorrow so the zone came back to Solo and we had another sleepover/party last night too.

We learned that obedience as a missionary is very important. Sometimes it is hard to be 100% obedient but I am going to try my hardest to become more obedient because miracles follow obedience.

We played futsal on Saturday night with the youth, I made 3 goals in one game so I was pretty proud of that and thought I would share. Because the people here are pretty good at soccer.
My new futsal shirt

Oke, have an awesome week!

-Elder Hymas
A delicious coconut beverage that I can buy anytime I want for less than $1

No comments:

Post a Comment