Monday, December 22, 2014

It's Beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Actually it still looks the same, not at all like Christmas. But Christmas is this week so that is awesome! Selamat Hari Natal! 

We had Elder Funk from the seventy come to Indonesia for a mission tour this earlier this week. He met with all of us and talked to us. He was awesome and I learned lots. Some things I learned is to just open you mouth and it will be filled, and the importance of being obedient. 

One of our students that goes to our English class named Hedrick became really interested in the gospel all of a sudden and came to church with us yesterday. I'm excited for him, I know that he will get baptized soon. 
Yesterday the primary from the Solo 2nd ward sang at the mall. All the missionaries in solo where there too and contacted people while they were singing. It was awesome. 

I can't wait to skype my family on Christmas! I'm looking forward to that! 
Have a great week! 

- Elder Hymas
Some Indonesians on the sidewalk playing chess. Indonesians love playing chess.

We held a fireside about Christ earlier this week for the Jebres and Banjasari wards. It was awsome

We met Mickey Mouse's Indonesian cousin at the mall! 

The primary singing in the mall

One of the 2 churches in Solo, Jebres ward isn't in this one. This one is for Solo 1 and Solo 2

Elder Baize and I with Elder and Sister Funk

No comments:

Post a Comment