Monday, November 24, 2014

Is it Thanksgiving already?

Wow this week went by very fast, We must have been working hard or something. It still rains every day here, rain is fun though. Nothing too exciting really happened this week, We continue to teach people and try to find people but it isn't the easiest to do that here.

We had a zone meeting this week here and that was good. It is fun to walk around with a bunch of white people dressed up in the middle of Indonesia. Lots of people stare.

Thank you family for sending me that birthday package! I got it last night. I am wearing the new tie you sent me right now. And thanks for the American money, I'm sure I can find use of it here in on the other side of the world haha.

The 2 districts here in Solo are having a big thanksgiving feast later today with the mission couple here. That is going to be awesome and yummy! Anyway, that was about it for this week, Hope you all have a great week!

- Elder Hymas
Birthday Party!

Some Royal guards


No comments:

Post a Comment