Monday, October 26, 2015

It is hot here

Selamat Sore!
This week has been pretty good, not too eventful but that's okay. Elder Anderson and I are working hard like usual sharing the gospel. Elder Anderson and I get along just fine, we are pals. His language is getting way good, he is improving very fast. He will be fluent like me in no time! :D

On Wednesday I went on a split with one of the new Elders in our district Elder McKeon. He did a great job and we taught well together. We ate some Ketoprak for dinner that night, it is pretty good stuff.

Last Friday was one of our investigator's birthdays so he invited us to eat with him, right after we shared a lesson with him of course. He then took us to a nice Japanese restaurant and bought us a lot and paid for it all. And then he took us to the grocery store and bought a ton of groceries for us haha he wouldn't take no for an answer.

Yesterday at church there was a person that came in by himself and he wasn't a member, so we went and sat next to him. He was a really nice guy named Hilman. He was looking at BYU online and saw our church so he decided to check it out and see what it is all about. Well he liked what he saw and had a good time. We gave him a Book of Mormon and he said he wants to come again next week! I think he has some great potential so I am excited to meet with him again.

Sathees also came to church again yesterday and had a great time. He doesn't understand much of the Indonesian so I had to help him by translating some. Sathees is such a great guy. I love him.

Today we were invited by this member who lives right in front of our house to eat with him. There was 6 of us that he took out today. He is really rich and has been to most of the countries in the world. We ate at a really nice Chinese restaurant and then ate ice cream afterwards. I am grateful I have had a lot of food bought for me this week because my allowance for this month is already all spent so I would starve otherwise haha.

Oke I hope everyone has a great week!

- Elder Hymas

No comments:

Post a Comment