Monday, June 1, 2015

Naughty monkeys

Hi,
Well this week was pretty good. We are kinda running out of investigators because they are all getting baptized or their crazy! We had to drop 2 investigators this week because they are coco. One of those investigators has been an investigator for about a year already. He usually comes to chruch and some activities but he has some problems. I think he is really depressed and has big mood swings and is really really not clear with us. He told us this week that he wanted to stop learning Mormon and that he almost burned down his neighbors house for some reason. He also called us pridefull and said a few other things.. so we aren't going to go there anymore. But the funny thing was he came to chruch yesterday and kind of acted like that lesson never happened. It is confusing and our relationship with him isn't very good right now haha. There are just some weird people in this city.
Anyway, one good thing though is that Andre got confirmed as a member yesterday at church and he is doing really well and is really happy. All of the few members of the Magelang Branch are so awesome and I love them all, I am going to be so sad when I get transferred.

Today we hiked up Mt. Tidar with the mission couple, the missionaries from Jogja, and one of our investigators. It was fun and we saw some monkies again, those monkies are so naughty, they stole my bag of peanuts.

I didn't really take any photos this week, and I forgot my connector so I'm not sending any pictures, sorry.
Have a great week!
Love,
Elder Hymas

1 comment:

  1. We used to say that if there is an unbalanced person anywhere in the city, they will find the missionaries! I think it's because the missionaries are kind to them when so many are not.

    ReplyDelete