Monday, October 27, 2014

New bike and Futsal

This week was good. My new bike is way better than my old one! I just hope no one steals it now haha. We taught lessons to our less-active members and we are starting to have some show up to church again so that is awesome. Unfortunately, we had to drop one of our investigators named Tito. He was an old guy who has been an Investigator for like 5 years. He always just gets new baptismal dates, but never goes to church and keeps smoking. He wants our church to pay for all his medical bills like the church he is "going" to now does, he wants to know what our church can give him. Yeah how about your eternal salvation? But he just doesn't understand when we tell him and he never reads the Kitab Mormon so for now we will focus our efforts on others. Too bad. Another one of our investigators, Rhismond, said he was going to come to Church for sure this week. And he didn't... so that was sad. Hopefully we can get him too and he will be baptized and stay active and everyone is happy!

We were proselyting this week and found 2 more potential investigators. We gave them the first lesson and I don't know if they were very interested or not but we'll come back and find out.

A sport they love to play here is Futsal. It is like soccer except the balls and the courts are smaller. It is pretty fun but I'm no good at it. I'll probably get better because that's like all we play here.

I still haven't found out who my new trainer is going to be, I should find out soon though. It's good to know that everything is going well at home!

Here some pictures of food here.

This is chicken head plus some various guts on a stick

Some nice and healthy fired Ice cream

Some chicken foot soup, Yum!


- Elder Hymas

No comments:

Post a Comment