Monday, October 20, 2014

This week has been pretty good. Nothing too exciting really happened. We had PLD on Tuesday and Wednesday. It is like a meeting with our zone and the mission president and his APs. We had Interviews with him on Tuesday. Mine went fine, I guess I am getting a new trainers though halfway through my training. Elder Mangum has been in Solo for 6 weeks (months?) already and is getting a transfer so I should be getting another trainer in 2 weeks. On Wednesday we had a meeting most of the day with the president. It was good, pretty long. I broke my piece of junk bike for good on Wednesday haha. The frame just straight up snapped so we have been without bikes for a few days and just walk, it is so slow. We are going to buy a new bike today I think. My companion and I are getting along great, it's kind of a bummer he is leaving so soon but whatevs. I might have gotten sick from the food, I'm not really sure what it was, but it wasn't fun.

Yeah the groom at the wedding was dressed pretty weird. The bucket hat isn't a fashion thing here haha, it was the first time my companion or I have seen it. It must be for royal people or something.

Elder Hymas showing you his good side.

Love ya

-Elder Hymas

No comments:

Post a Comment