Monday, October 13, 2014

Things are going alright here, most of our investigators are pretty interesting. I don't think they are really progressing though. They say they will go to church and they want to but then they never come. pretty frustrating. We need some new investigators but it is hard because we can't knock on doors and everyone here is Bob (our code name for Muslim).

On Tuesday we tried proselyting and we scared some people and got some gates closed and locked on us, that was pretty fun. On Wednesday we wen't to a wheelchair charity thing that the church donated a bunch of wheelchairs to. It was pretty cool, there was a white guy from Canada there so that was fun. (you don't see many white people here). On Thursday we went to a meeting with the stake president and the mayor's office staff of Solo and they talked about why there are white people in the city and what are they doing here. I didn't understand much of what was going on but there was free food so I was all for it. On Friday we taught lessons and English class and stuff. My companion got really sick so we went home early. We watched General Conference on Saturday. It was all in Indonesian so it was hard to Understand. We also went to a royal wedding Saturday night. It was super interesting. They dressed really weird and sang really weird songs and danced really weird dances haha. It was cool though. I didn't get any sleep at all last night. I got really really sick and hurt all over. I had a fever and thew up and yeah.. So we spent all yesterday resting and trying to deal with my sickness. It wasn't very much fun at all. After 24 hours I started to feel better, Hopefully I keep feeling good, I fell kinda eh right now. Pretty annoying.
Us at the wedding

The Bride

The groom with his cool bucket hat

No comments:

Post a Comment