Monday, November 16, 2015

More splits, new temporary companion, training complete. Happy birthday to me!

Hello y'all,
How has everyone's week been? Mine has been good like usual. Well this week started off good, I gave a lesson in our district meeting about obedience and I felt like it got everyone pumped. But then after that meeting there has been a slight problem in one of the companionships and now I have been with Elder McKeon this last week and this upcoming week. Elder McKeon and I had a good time together and worked hard. I also went on some splits this week. I went on a split with one of my Zone leaders Elder Hansen last Wednesday and it was great. We meet some new people that have good potential and worked hard. Then last Friday I went on another split with one of the new missionaries Elder Supriadi. I went to his area and we rode our bikes far and had some failures and it rained on us a lot but Elder Supriadi kept a good attitude and we had a great day all in all.

Yesterday was the last day of training for Elder Anderson and Elder McKeon! So now they are all grown up and ready to serve!

Yesterday was also my birthday! Thanks to everyone who already wished me a happy birthday! I had a great day. We went to church and went to the farewell meeting of 2 future missionaries in my ward who are leaving on their missions in a few days. Brother Timmy is going to Japan and Sister Mongan is going to Australia. It was an awesome meeting and the spirit was really strong. The 8 missionaries in Tangerang sang the Army of Helaman song at the meeting.

Sathees is progressing great and loves the church, his plan is go get baptized this next Sunday! He just needs to make more friends in the ward.

Well I hope everyone has a great week! Bye!

- Elder Hymas
Sathees and I

my birthday lunch

No comments:

Post a Comment