Monday, September 21, 2015

Aduh, Punggung Saya Sakit

Hello everyone!
This week was a good week. We meet with Keluarga Tumpak again and they are doing awesome. We gave them over to the other Elders, I am sure they will be fine.

Earlier this week I got a text from someone in English and he said he wanted to meet this week. So of course I told him we can meet. It turns out he is a white guy from America and he was baptized a few years ago but then requested that his records get deleted because of some problems with the members or something. Then He moved to Indonesia to get away or something. But ever since he moved he has had this feeling like he should go to church again and he knows that The Church of Jesus Christ is the true church. So he built up the courage and contacted us. He wants to learn the lessons all again and repent. He was a cool miracle. But he also lives in the other Elder's area haha so we had to give him over to them.

Our focus this week is to find some good investigators in our area so we don't have to keep giving them away.

We went to one of our investigators place the other day and we only met with her for a sec and he husband comes marching over and usually he gets really mad at her and yells at her for meeting with us but this time he came up to me and pretty much told me to get out of here and don't come back. So that was a fun experience and I am scared to go back there now.

We continued helping with the Eagle Scout Project painting the orphanage. It still isn't done yet so they are going to work on it again later, I think they bit off a little more then they can chew haha.

We also played futsal the other day with some members and investigators and that was really fun. But now my back hurts really bad for some reason haha no fun.

Well today for P-day I think we are going to go to a mall that I haven't been to yet and eat at Carl's Jr, so I am pretty excited for that of course. Hope everyone has a great week!
Here is a baby werewolf I met while proselyting.

-Elder Hymas

No comments:

Post a Comment