Monday, August 24, 2015

Last Week in Magelang

Well this was my last full week in Magelang, after a short 7 months here I will be moving. I will be flying a plane to Jakarta on Thursday and then probably taking a bus to Tangerang and I will be serving and training in the Tangerang 1st ward. One thing that I have heard about Tangerang is that it is really hot there haha not like Magelang where it is actually pretty cold compared to the rest of  the cities.
Yesterday was my last time at church in the Magelang branch. I bore my testimony and the Spirit was really strong. Most all the members are pretty sad that I am moving, and I am a little sad too to leave them but I am excited to begin this new chapter of my mission in Tangerang.
My old investigator named Pak Gunawan who I have meet with for many months is planned to be baptized next week. It is too bad that I won't be here to see it but I am happy that he finally decided to get baptized. I have a feeling that Magelang with continue to grow fast and will be a ward and have a church building of its own by next year. That would be awesome for this branch.
This week I am going to visit some members for the last time and say goodbye before I leave. I hope I helped this branch grow.
Today for P-day it is just Elder Setijawan and I because Elder Tufaga and Elder Tubbs have to go to another city to report their visas and passports to the immigration office. So Elder Setijawan and I might hang out with some members and do something but we are not sure what yet.
Well have a great week and choose the right.

- Elder Hymas

President Ari and I

 Sister Tini, Brother Dadang, and Elder Hymas

 Brother Mahar, Sister Debora, and Elder Hymas

No comments:

Post a Comment