Monday, March 23, 2015

Back in Solo

This week was fun. Last P-day we went to the mission couple's house, Elder and Sister Jeffery. We played card games and played basketball. It was really fun and I like the new mission couple. The mission couple went out with us last Wednesday to work with us. It was super nice because we got to ride in their car and didn't have to ride our bikes. We visited lots of people and the mission couple helped them by baring their testimonies. The power of baring your testimony is really really strong. When you let the Spirit bare witness to others of the truth it is a lot more effective.

There was a meeting for some church members in the Jawa Tengah stake in Solo last Saturday. All of the District Leaders had to go to it so Elder Widigdo and I went to Solo Friday night and Saturday! I got to see my old Investigator Herdik who is now a member. He is doing great and it was awesome to see him again. I got to see my old companions Elder Sadiyono and Arthur and other missionaries too. It was a fun time. On Saturday morning Elder Widigdo and Elder Sadiyono went to the meeting and Elder Arthur and I went on splits together. I had a good time in Solo and we went back to Magelang with some members Saturday afternoon.

Yesterday at church Indra got confirmed a member and his family came to church with him to so they could see what church their son joined. They ended up liking what they saw and I think the other elders are going to start teaching them. Cool stuff!

Later that day we went to the mission couple's house for a family home evening with them and the members in the branch. It was fun and we ate pancakes which I missed very much.

Our investigator Andre is making great progress and I am like 100% sure he will get baptized soon. Hendrik is also doing great and making some sweet progress.
Today for P-day I think we are playing pool with Hendrik, should be fun!

Have an awesome week!
-Elder Hymas

No comments:

Post a Comment