Monday, January 19, 2015

Herdik Baptized!

This week was great. Yesterday we had a baptism for our investigator Herdik. I had the opportunity to baptism him, so that was really special. The spirit was strong and he is happy to be a new member of the church. Our other investigator JJ (from Madagascar) came to church and watched Herdik's baptism. JJ is planning to get baptized next week, if it all goes right than we should be having another baptism next Sunday

For P-day last Monday the mission couple took us to a temple site in the mountains and then we went to a waterfall. It was the same waterfall that I went too like my fist week in Solo but it was even better the second time because there was a lot more water this time. There were lots of monkeys at the waterfall. I don't really like the monkeys, they are kinda scary. 

One of the new goals for the missionaries in Indonesia is to hand out 14 Kitab Mormons a week. That is quite a task and we tried our best, but we ran out of Kitab Mormons in our house and tried to order more, but the mission home ran out of them too haha so I don't know when we will get more.

This week is PLD! So President Donald and the APs are coming down here for a big ol' meeting and interviews. I will find out tomorrow in my interview with him if I will be transferring or not. I'm pretty sure that I will be transferring to a different city. There is a chance that I might just transfer to a different area in Solo. I'm excited to find out what's going to happen. 

I heard McKay Forsyth got his mission call to Tegucigalpa Handuras! That's awesome, selamat untuk dia!

Have a great week!

- Elder Hymas
Air Terjun!

Dr Seuss Fruit

Us at a temple


Herdik and us 

No comments:

Post a Comment