Sunday, September 14, 2014

I'm doing pretty good, bahasa Indonesia is baik. Saya belajar lebi banyak setiap hari. Saya tahu bawha ingil Yesus Kristus benar. I'm so glad to have the chance to go out on a mission.  I'm ready to leave for Indonesia like today but I can endure 11 more days. All of the devotionals are super good. Most of them are focused on missionaries of course. We have a devotional every Tuesday night and we have firesides every Sunday night. They are pretty much the same thing but the more 'important' people come on Tuesdays. Hopefully we get an apostle before I leave, that would be awesome, but I only have 1 more Tuesday left so the chances are slim. But there hasn't been one here for at least like 9 weeks that I know of, so maybe one might show up?


I really liked one part of a devotional, given by Joseph W. Sitati of the seventy. He said that the Gospel of Jesus Christ is the best gift you have ever been given and it is the best possible gift that you can ever give. A lot of the people I am going to teach are going to be so poor I probably won't understand until I actually get there. You will want soo much to give them a better house, clean water, clothes, food, and money. They barely live day to day over there. But the best gift I can give them, despite all the other necessities I've listed, is the gospel. And that's what I'm going to be doing. So that gave me comfort as I listened to his talk and I'm sure it will bring me strength when I'm out on the field.

Kesaksian saya ini.
Saya tahu bahwa Kitab Mormon benar! Saya tahu bahwa Thomas S. Monson nabi yang hidup. Saya percaya tahu keluarga pasat ingil Yesus Kristus, dan saya sangat mengasihi keluarga saya!

Thanks for the package, can't wait to get that! Love ya!
- Elder Hymas

No comments:

Post a Comment