Monday, July 18, 2016

Last Week in Manado.

Hello all,
Well last week was my last full week in Manado, I only have 2 more days here after today. I will fly to Surabaya on Thursday morning for a zone meeting with the new mission president and then on Saturday I will fly to Jakarta with them and stay there until the 28th. I am sad that I will be leaving Manado soon, this place and the people here have been so good to me, I will never forget Manado.

Today for P-day we went to Lake Lenow in Tomohon up in the mountains and that was fun! We just got back a little bit ago and we are already a little late for a farewell party for me and Elder Lieske haha... being late to your own farewell party is probably bad.

Man did it rain a lot today.

Sorry I can't write to much more, we really got to get going!

This Gospel is so true and I love it! Share it with everyone!

Love, Elder Hymas





No comments:

Post a Comment