Monday, July 13, 2015

Elder Sutadi went home, In a Threesome

Selamat siang semuanya,
This week was a pretty good week, but every week is a good week when you are on a mission. Nothing too exciting happened this week. We went teaching some investigators and new members and inactive members like usual. My companion Elder Setijawan was sick for 2 days so I had to watch over him at the house, not very exciting.. But during the evening the other elders came and did some splits so I was able to leave the house and do some work.
We had a zone meeting in Jogja last Thursday, it was good and I always learn how to be a better missionary during zone meetings. There was a huge group of missionaries going home right after the zone meeting, one of them including Elder Sutadi who has been Elder Zollinger's companion and lived in the same house as me for a while. He was a great guy and he was excited to go home haha. So now that Elder Sutadi went home I am in a threesome with Elder Setijawan and Elder Zollinger until friday when Elder Zollinger moves to Bakasi and Elder Tufuga comes to Magelang. And then we will be in a threesome with Elder Tufuga until Elder Setijawan's new companion fresh from America comes in. But they haven't gotten their visas yet so we don't know how long that will be. I don't quite like being in threesomes, they are harder. But in August I will be moving to a new city and training a new missionary. I am pretty excited for that.
Hey and in one more month I will be one year on my mission and will be on the downhill slide. Time sure does go by fast. I am going to spend my first year on my mission in only 2 areas haha.
We have got a bunch of new investigators and some that want to be baptized but still got a ways to go.
Well that's about it from me this week, hope everyone has a great week!

- Elder Hymas
Me, my companion, and some Magelang members.

after a zone meeting


Eating dinner at Alun-Alun

No comments:

Post a Comment